Synergy School was founded on the values of encouragement, cooperation, respect, and responsibility. We strive to provide an environment where children are respected and respectful, where they know they are responsible for themselves, and where they experience logical and natural consequences for their choices and behavior. The Agreement System is a powerful and positive way of helping children grow and is unique to Synergy.
I agree to make Synergy a respectful learning community, free of bias, by…
- Keeping a safe space, without prejudices, for everyone’s body and feelings.
- Respecting all property.
- Participating academically.
- Participating in all other school activities.
- Being in a designated space.
- Agreeing to leave quickly and quietly when waved out.*
*The wave out is a non-verbal, non-punitive tool to help students manage their own behavior. When waved out, a student walks to the classroom door and touches it. This physical interruption allows a child to reset and refocus without drawing attention away from class instruction, discussion, or activities.